|David Crockett State
1300 West Gaines (Highway 64)
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464-0398
(931) 762-9408 Office
(931) 762-9541 Restaurant
Fax Phone Number: N/A
Business Hours: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm (Camper quiet time is 10:00 pm)
Email Address: N/A
Dedicated in May, 1959, in honor of one of Tennessee's most famous native sons, David Crockett State Park is located on US Highway 64 in Lawrence County, one-half mile west of the city of Lawrenceburg.
Recreation (Swimming Pool: 931-762-8852)
Forty-acre Lindsey Lake provides year-round fishing enjoyment, and large stringers of bass are not uncommon. Rowboats and pedal boats are available for rent at the park boat dock. No personally owned boats or motors are permitted on the lake. Fishermen over 13 years of age must possess a valid Tennessee fishing license. Fishermen using boats must provide their own floatation devices and paddles or electric trolling motor.
A full range of recreational facilities and activities can be found at Crockett, including a paved bicycle trail. Other activities include hiking, tennis, softball, volleyball, and much more.
1. Please do not place ropes, lawn chairs, etc. on sites to save one for your friend.
2. Camping is permitted only on designated sites.
3. All gray water must be caught in a container and dumped into the dump station. Health regulations and park policy no longer permit the dumping of any waste water on the ground.
4. All pets must be on a leash.
5. The park is a sanctuary. All plants and animals are protected.
6. Fires in the grills only, except, campground #1 may have ground fires if properly maintained.
7. No skate boards, rollerblades, roller skates, allowed on the park roads.
8. Alcoholic beverages and fireworks are prohibited.
9. Quite hours are maintained from 10:00pm - 6:00am
10. Motorcycles can be used only to enter and leave the campground.
11. The front gate is locked at night. All visitors should depart before this time. Campers will be given the gate combination when they register. Please hold on to your camping receipt to retain the gate combination.
12. Registered campers will recieve a 50% discount on admission into the swimming pool upon presenting their camping receipt.
Copyright 1997 www.lawrenceburg.com All Rights Reserved. No portion of this page may be copied, reverse engineered, translated, ported, modified, or made derivative works of without the express written content of the owner.