Miss Fairest of the Fair|
Saturday, Sep 21 2002
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Place: Old Crockett Theatre
Address: 211 North Military Ave.
Contact Person: Tiffany Cope & Regina Rogers
Phone Number: 931-829-2856 & 931-762-9472
1. Entry forms may be dropped off at the Rotary Club ticket office or mailed to either address above.
2. Each contestant must provide sponsor name. (Individual or Business).
3. Contestants must live in Lawrence County or any adjoining Tennessee county that does not have a Tennessee Fair Association Fair.
4. Each contestant must have reached her 15th birthday but not her 21st birthday as of December 31, 2002.
5. A contestant cannot quality if she has ever been married, had a child or found guilty of a felony. If a contestant should marry during her year to reign, the title is given to the first runner up.
6. Winners of previous “Miss Middle Tennessee Fairest of the Fair” contests are not eligible.
7. Contestants may wear either floor length or tea length formal.
8. Contestants will be judged on Personality during rehearsal – 25%, Beauty – 50%, and Poise – 25% during the pageant.
9. Entries must be made no later that September 14, 2002 by 5:00PM.
11.Entry fee is $35.00 by check to the Middle Tennessee District Fair.
12.Business sponsor must accompany a business check.
The young lady selected “Miss Middle Tennessee Fairest of the Fair” will receive a trip for her and her chaperone to the Tennessee Association of Fairs in Nashville in January 2003, where she will compete with other County Fair winners for the title of “Tennessee Fairest of the Fair”. The chaperone will be designated by the Lawrenceburg Rotary Club. Winners receive:
1st Place……………$300.00 Savings Bond from First Farmers & Merchants Bank
2nd Place………….. $100.00 Gift Certificate from The Little Gold Mine
3rd Place………….. $100.00 Savings Bond from Suntrust Bank.
Miss Congeniality..$50.00 Check from Lawrenceburg Federal Savings & Loan.